If you have multiple people in your organization who arrange delivered food, a Corporate Account can help you manage your orders, accounts, users and invoices.
- Efficient online ordering - Provide your administrators and employees with a simple, yet powerful, food ordering system. You control access to the corporate account.
- Expense management - Receipts can be viewed online and printed through My Account.
- Corporate reporting - Generate reports and create automatic reminders.
- Guaranteed retail pricing - Our prices are the menu prices you would pay by going direct. Tax, tip, and delivery (if any apply), are readily calculated and can be confirmed prior to placing your order. There are no surprise charges or fees.
- Expense control - Stay within budget. Corporate managers have the ability to monitor and control ordering for all associates within their company. Spending limits can also be set, including setting a corporate policy for tip percentages.
- One single invoice - It doesn’t matter how many caterers you order from, or how many orders in a billing period…we consolidate on one single invoice if so desired.
Please email us at email@example.com for further information about setting up a corporate account.Please submit the credit application form below for approval. After we have received your request, a Cater Nation representative will contact you to confirm your application request.
Here is a link to our W-9 tax form.
And for our VA Government clients, here is a link to our W-9 Sub tax form.
We require a Sales Tax Exemption form from any entites that are sales tax exempt. Here is a link to a blank ST-12 form with our company information already completed.
Please remember to put a date in on the top, check at least one of the 3 boxes, enter all the relevant name and address information, and sign and date it.